Sunday, February 5, 2017

Golden Flowers Part 2

Here's my Project Quilting entry for this week: "Tune into Texture." I'm continuing my Golden Flowers theme from last week. I made this quilt in about an hour...right up against deadline. LOL!





I basically appliqued the flowers onto some black fabric, quilted the snot out of it with pink thread, and then couched some pink and gray variegated yarn all over it. It was super fun, super fast, and has tons of texture! For the last step, I put on a pretty pink necklace...because, why not?


If you don't have a tool to put rivets in things, get one. You need that in your life.

Here's the back:




And there you have it - Golden Flowers Part Two. The truth is STILL a moving target! With love, compassion and persistence, though, I think we will be okay.

xoxo,
erin

No comments:

Post a Comment